Offers Over $550,000
Welcome to 39/1 Boulton Drive, Nerang where the Sun wakes you up in the morning.
Step into luxury and comfort with this impeccably maintained 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment that is ready to be called your new home. From the moment you step inside, you'll be captivated by the beautiful presentation and attention to detail that exudes throughout.
Extremely well presented with views to the East and West!
* 2 spacious bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite
* Study nook
* Two bathrooms including ensuite
* Open plan living and dining
* Chef's kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and European appliances including dishwasher, microwave
* Gas hot water and Gas Cooking
* Separate Laundry
* High speed internet connection
* Large balcony for outdoor entertaining
* Secure basement car parking for 2 cars
* Pets allowed, conditions apply
* Body corporate is $60 a week approximately
* Water $300 per quarter approximately.
Currently tenanted until 01/10/2023 at $510 per week. Great tenant in place.
Perfectly positioned on First Floor this apartment offers easy access to everything you need. Convenience doesn't get any better with a central location allowing superior access to a range of amenities! With the train station at your doorstep and attractions such as the AFL stadium and Emerald Lakes Golf Club just minutes away. There are plenty of dining and schooling options with the sparkling Gold Coast beaches just 10km away!
Nestled in a quiet complex with gated security, this immaculately presented property also boasts a resort-style in-ground pool with a BBQ area. Indulge in a refreshing swim or gather with friends and family for a delightful barbecue, all within the serene and secure surroundings.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their enquiries to verify the information contained herein.